Friday, March 20, 2015

This is the First Day of Spring?

With more snow?  Yikes!  I promise I will not complain that it’s too hot this summer :)

Well, today kicks off another release from A Day For Daisies…Painted Mushrooms and the Showcase images are Dragons.  Such cuties and beauties!  Today I am sharing

Time-Out Dragon.

DPK_ADFD_TimeoutDragon

I colored this cute little guy with Copic markers then cut him out.  I created the background by first stamping the sentiment with VersaMark and clear embossing.   Then I sprayed the entire panel with Juneberry Wine Glimmer Mist and wiped it off of the sentiment.  The embossing repels the ink.  It’s quite shimmery and pretty irl :)

I added a small strip of polka dot paper, which I used a Copic to color the dots to make them match, for the dragon to sit on.  He’s popped up on adhesive foam dots.

You are going to love all of the samples from both image sets today, so head on over to each blog below and see them now!

Arielle
Broni
Christine
Danielle
Juliana
Mila

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Carol Dee said...

ADORABLE

ChristineCreations said...

Gah...so cute. I love all that purple and the texture on his skin!

Julia Aston said...

So cute Danielle! I'm with you on the snow! will it ever be done??!