Friday, January 30, 2015

Love is in the Air

Happy Friday!  Today over on the A Day For Daisies blog is a Valentine challenge.  

I’ve chosen this sweet little fuzz button to create my valentine’s inspired card.  This is Hoppity.

DPK_ADFD_Hoppity

I colored my image with Copic markers that coordinated with this sweet paper from the Recollections pad Valentine.  I love the soft blues and pinks and grays.    I shaded around the image with Prismacolor pencils and oms and sponged the edges of the panel with London Fog Memento Dye Ink.   I made his little tail fuzzy with white flocking and I added sparkle to the leaves and butterfly with a Stardust Gelly Roll pen.

I used Spellbinders squares and Lacey Squares to cut the image and mat.  The heart is a punch and the stamp at the bottom right is a sticker, both from Martha Stewart. 

We’d love for you to play along!

Head on over to each blog below to see all of the valentine inspired samples the design team has to share with you today!

Arielle
Broni
Christine
Danielle
Juliana
Mila

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

Juliana said...

This is sooo sweet, Danielle!

I love the coloring on your bunny, and all of your color choices!
That fuzzy tail is the BEST!!

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my that is absolutely adorable, terrific coloring!!

Carol Dee said...

Hoppity is so sweet, Darling Valentine.

Leslie Miller said...

Sooooo cute with his fluffy tail and all that sweet adorableness! Love these colors and papers for a Valentine card!