Friday, November 7, 2014

Holiday Shopping

It’s upon us already!  There was Christmas music playing in the stores while I shopped on Monday.  So not ready!  Maybe when I get my hands on my new Erin Condren planner I can get more organized, lol!

This weeks images, part of Novembers Club kit  from A Day for Daisies are so cute!  I love terriers, and what better canine to represent the upcoming season!

This is Shopping with Scotty.

DPK_ADFD_ShoppingScotty

I love this image and I just adore these new Scotties!  I colored this image with Copic markers and flocked the trim on her coat.   I sponged the edges of the panel with Antique Linen Distress Ink.   I used Copics and fine point Sharpie markers to create the plaid on the Scotty’s jacket to mimic the patterned paper.    All of the patterned paper is from the MME Darling Dear paper pad.  

Check out the cute creations from our talented DT ladies below!


Check out all of the adorable new images in the shop!  Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

This is super cute, Danielle! I love the whole card, and especially how you colored the Scottie's jacket. If Wally and LuLu could go shopping with me I'm sure I'd enjoy it more. They're going along for the ride when we go out of town tomorrow to buy closet doors, but it's not quite the same thing. Packing a picnic for along the way, though. That makes it a little more fun!

Carol Dee said...

Oh what a fun Christmas card. Love the image.