Friday, November 7, 2014

Heaven and Nature

Good morning and thanks for stopping by to see my Power Poppy sample from the beautiful set Let Heaven and Nature Sing.

DPK_PP_HeavenNature_wm

I colored up the beautiful image from Marcella Hawley with Copic markers.  I shaded around the image then with Prismacolor pencils and oms, and sponged the edges of the image with Antique Linen Distress Ink.   I finished by adding a drop of Glossy Accents to each holly berry.    The patterned paper is from Authentique Festive paper pad.

There will be lots of beautiful creations to see today, so head on over to each of these Bloom Brigade ladies!

Christine Okken
Cindy Lawrence
Leslie Miller
Stacy Morgan
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

10 comments:

KimCreate said...

Love the birds in this stamp set! You have colored it beautifully!

Julie Koerber said...

Jaw dropping coloring Ms. Danielle! OH MY!! Love the little bit of crystal accents you used on the berries to make them pop -- too pretty!

Pauline said...

Danielle this is gorgeous. Beautiful colouring- love the antique linen edges, it gives it such a soft a warm feeling. I'm off to buy this set now, I've been holding off, but after seeing so many beautiful cards I need it now!

Stacy Morgan said...

Beautiful Danielle! Your coloring is fantastic and the holly dp is perfect. Your birds look beautiful, I do like this very much! Hope you are feeling better today! Hugs.

Leslie Miller said...

You did such a beautiful job on those birds and blooms, Danielle! Very warm and inviting with the linen sponging and the fabulous paper. This is just amazing!

Carol Dee said...

Beautiful image, love the way you have colored it. A very pretty Christmas card.

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Danielle, how beautiful! I love your coloring and the sponging for a vintage feel, and I love the simple layout with the little tabs and buttons atop the lovely DP! Hugs!

ChristineCreations said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ChristineCreations said...

Such gorgeous colouring Danielle - you made this set shine! ( LOL in my last try at this comment I said “whine” instead of shine!)

jc2711 said...

I have just found this blog hop and I am just amazed by all of the cards on all of the blogs. TFS

Jackie