Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Wow Wow Wow!

It’s the November release from Power Poppy! Oh, what goodies we have in store for you!  Packed full of holiday goodness, this month stamp sets will get you in the swing of the holidays!
Today begins the sneak peek of Bough Wow Wow!
PowerPoppy_Nov_BoughWowWow
Two beautiful festive boughs grace this set designed by Marcella Hawley.  I chose this one:
DPK_PP_BowWowWow_wm
I wanted to make this into a tag.  I love holiday tags. They are such a beautiful finish to a gift!
I started with a kraft shipping tag that I bought in Staples.  I spritz it first with water, then dropped reinkers on it, Adirondack Cranberry and Oregano.  I let the colors run all over the tag.  When it was dry, I sprayed it with Glimmer Mist in Vanilla for extra sparkle and shine. 
The image was colored with Copic markers and trimmed closely.  I added Stickles to one ornament and Glossy Accents to another.  The snow topped ornament got treated with Marvy Liquid Applique.
The Bloom Brigade has wonderful samples to share for todays November release kick off-so get to ‘em!
Allison Cope
Christine Okken
Danielle Kennedy (you are here!)
Dawn Burnworth
Julie Koerber
Leslie Miller
Stacy Morgan
Tosha Leyendekker

9 comments:

Julie Koerber said...

Love the earthy feel of this tag Ms. Danielle! What a cool technique! I am going to have to give this a try -- love the effect! That.. with your beautiful coloring equals one beautiful creation!

ChristineCreations said...

A great warm and cozy effect on this beautiful tag!

Allison Cope said...

Gorgeous tag Danielle! I love the vintage feel of all your beautiful ornaments! Gorgeous creation!

Becky said...

Beautiful tag.

Leslie Miller said...

Wow! I don't know how many times I've said that today, but this set is so gorgeous, and your tag is over the top! I want to color like you when I grow up!

Liz Williams said...

Love this pretty tag.

Stacy Morgan said...

Oh great tag! I am working on some more for the girls, might case this idea. :-) Very rugged and pretty!

Carol Dee said...

Beautiful

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, what a beautiful tag, Danielle! I just love the base with the reinkers and spritzing! And your image is beautiful with the glimmer! Hugs!