Friday, August 8, 2014

Fairy Wishes

Good Friday morning!  Today I have another fun image to share from the August Club Kit by A Day For Daisies.
It’s also a challenge today, and that’s to use Glossy Accents on your project.  Piece of cake!
DPK_ADFD_FairyWishes
I printed this cutie, Fairy Wishes, on white card stock and colored her with Copic markers.   I made the flowers on her dress with the tip of a Y21 marker and the white center with a Gel pen.   I coated her wings and wand with Glossy Accents and poured on the ultra fine glitter, then I used a Quickie Glue pen  to add lots of extra glitter falling from her wand.   I hand cut the sentiment (from an old wood mounted stamp in my stash) and added it to the banner I cut.  All of the patterned paper is from the Simple Stories Vintage Bliss paper pad.
Check out the creations from the other design team ladies and then head on over to the ADFD Blog to join in the challenge!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Juliana said...

She is just SO precious! I love the glossy glitter magic!!
Beautifully done, Danielle!